Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let's get this show on the road....



Thanks for visiting my blog of stuff that I like.  Whenever I can I will post stuff that I come across that I feel is worth sharing.  ANYTHING that I find interesting, aesthetically or artistically beautiful be it either music, fashion, technology or anything that I find adds something to my life in a small or large way.  That initial idea may evolve, like life does, but this is only the introduction, so lets go....

I'm going to start with someone who I find artistically inspiring, having started their career in their early 30's, always following THEIR artistic vision and never following trends, creating and maintaining originality, in music, writing, and imagery.  True artists, and here is their story....

No comments:

Post a Comment